Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday, January 30, 2005.

This morning is frustrating for me because I am locked out of my e-mail. For some reason, my password has expired with no forewarning. Since it's not yet Sunday in Denver, I will be lucky if my distress messages are received until Monday afternoon Prague time. We live on e-mail here, both for USA and local communications, and I expect that there are several messages from VSE colleagues that have accumulated over the last several days. I had hoped that I would be able to respond to those today, since I have several errands scheduled for tomorrow when banks and offices are open. Being out of touch is difficult -- it makes me feel very far away from everyone.
Looking out my window, Prague is still covered in snow, but only a skiff now. It's cold and still outside, so I spent most of the day indoors editing manuscripts and writing reports. Rick got together with Aditya this afternoon at the university, but I didn't venture out until later to meet Rick at the grocery store before they closed at 6pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home