Sunday, October 03, 2004

Sunday, October 03, 2004.

Rick and I spent most of the day working on overdue projects. Rick took some time to go to the YMCA in the late afternoon – it is still in the same place on Na Pořici (although the tram routes have changed!), with a few more weight and aerobics machines than before. It’s still not the Coors Fitness Center (at DU), but it has been expanded and renovated since our last visit.
Happily, I finished a proofreading task and sent corrections to the journal editor. Unhappily, I discovered a financial mess with my checking and visa accounts, so I was up late trying to figure things out and sending e-mails to, I hope, appropriate parties to investigate on Monday.
We went to one of our favorite places for dinner – Na Staré Faře – but we were too late for the strudel. We had their version of a Greek salad “Zorba” with shredded mozzarella (no feta), standard green olives, and yogurt dressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home